Friday, 3 July 2009

Etsy Frontpage and a very international week!!

Well. Now I am really on a roll here! I got featured on evihans beautiful treasury that hit the Etsy FrontPage yesterday. That sure brought me a lot of new visitors!! My contribution is of course that little green dress up in the right corner. Made from a vintage table cloth from the 70's. It is of course available from my Etsy shop, right here!, and since there are two very faint marks on it, that I didn't see when I made it I have reduced the price to $20 (ca 160SEK).

This week I have declared my international week. I have been or will be shipping off to Australia, Germany, Finland, USA and probably two items to Sweden. It is so nice to have customers all over the world, and since I have at least a shorter email contact with all of them I get to know a little about the countries too. Yesterday I chatted with a basket maker from Canada and a fabric/craftbook seller from Tokyo, so yes I am really having an international week!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Stort grattis! Vad roligt att det går bra för dig på Etsy. Den röda klänningen i inlägget nedan är bedårande!

ingermaaike said...

Huge big congrats! You are definitely on a roll!