Monday, 19 November 2007

Lots and lots of fabrics!

I am trying to create some kind of order in my fabric stock. I sorted all fabrics and put them on the shelves a while ago, but I still need to SHOW what I've got. These are quilt fabrics (light cotton fabrics of good quality). I usually make PatapumCovers or things that one don't wear down, such as cool shorts, summer dresses or perhaps as an applique on something.

NB! This is only a small portion of my fabric stock, there is more, so just ask if there is something special your looking for!

Click on the pictures to view them larger!








3 comments:

Caroline said...

Ugglorna var coolast.

Ellilo said...

Så mycket fina tyger du har!

KlaramedK said...

Vilka fina tyger! Gillar verkligen luftballongerna och det bruna med vita blommor!!